Office Manager “Mom”
- What do you enjoy doing when you are not working? Spending time with my husband (hunting, fishing, camping and Costco runs)
- In another life, I'm pretty sure I was a Princess Warrior
- If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd buy a large piece of property , build a log lodge and start a hunting guide service. And, you know, keep working here.
- The best piece of advice I've ever been given is always be a good person and think of other peoples feelings in every decision I make!
- If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve the color pink - August 6th ‘National Girls Day’
- What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? Get ready to have fun
- If I weren't so damn good at my job, I'd probably be a game warden.
- Cats or dogs? DOGS
- My favorite word in the English language is fluffy.
- My favorite word that has no direct English translation is Wabi Sabi. (Japanese) “Finding beauty in imperfections.”
- What's the most inspiring part of your job? Payroll
- The most important thing I learned before high school was how to bait a hook
- If I were a superhero, my superpower would be read minds.
- When I was 5, I was pretty sure I'd be a nurse when I grew up.
- If you were a pasta shape, what shape would you be and why? Star – cause I’m a superstar